地址: 708臺南市安平區國勝路82號

Mission 03: Anping District - Anping Fort

Dutch occupied Anping in the early 17th century, and built Zeelandia as their fortifications in 1634. In 1662, when Zheng Chenggong defeated the Dutch, the town was renamed Anping. Taiwanese by then have called it “the King city.” In Qing Dynasty, due to blockage of Taijiang Inland Sea, the strategic importance of this site was missing. After the reconstruction of Japanese colonial after World War II, it is known as "Anping Fort." The south outer brick wall of the old castle is the only ruin that remained from the Dutch time. With twisted roots and intertwined joints, one witnesses the history of three hundred years of Taiwan Jiang area

Address: No.82, Guosheng Rd., Anping Dist., Tainan City 708, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Transportation: Take either Bus 88 or Bus 99 and get off at the stop Anping Fort

  • 安平天后宮
  • 古都偶戲館
  • 安平
  • 安平古堡
  • 安平鄉土文化館
  • 劍獅埕